- To provide we serve quality of pump service at all times. Approaching customers for the purpose of providing customer service is the first priority over other duties and a constant maintained. Customers must never be forced to wait at unattended pumps/propane facilities.
- Perform all aspects of filling appropriate fuel into vehicles, filling propane into bottles, storing and maintaining product, and maintaining displays.
- To provide information, assistance and service to other customers as required. Customers must always be greeted in a friendly, courteous manner.
- Cross train in other departments as required.
- Maintain standards of dress code at all times.
- Perform general housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- To attend and participate in training sessions, department meetings as directed by the Gas Bar Manager.
- To enforce policy and procedure as directed by the Gas Bar Manager in areas of security, fire prevention, safety and accidents.
As an employee of Lloydminster & District Co-operative Ltd. you will enjoy a variety of benefits, such as:
- Annual Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- 6% matching pension plan
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Staff Discount Bonus Program
- Service Awards Program
- Fitness Allowance