OSL is offering a signing bonus to successful candidates after three months!
OSL offers an uncapped commission structure!
Sales and Marketing Representatives
OSL Direct – Bell Authorized Agent
OSL Direct – Bell Authorized Agent has a people-first and award-winning culture. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day.
We’re on the hunt for Sales and Marketing Representatives to act as a brand ambassador for our client Bell Canada’s fastest growing sales and marketing engine. Powered by state-of-the-art fibre optic and wireless networks, Bell Canada delivers world-class entertainment and communications services to residential, business and public sector customers across Canada. If you are a motivated and results driven individual, who chases goals and big dreams, we want you to join our winning team!
What does OSL Direct offer?
- Competitive base pay, car allowance plus lucrative uncapped commission structure that can total up to $90,000 and more depending on performance. Our top performers are making close to six figure incomes
- Paid car allowance, access to a vehicle is required for this role.
- Tools for success: Smartphone & tablet, business cards, Bell branded clothing, ID badge, Salesforce CRM
- Training in Bell products and services to help you master your role
- Job shadowing to set you up for success
- Ongoing coaching, learning, and development opportunities
- Internal career growth
- 25% discount on your personal residential Bell services
- Company benefits including health and dental coverage (individual coverage paid 100% by the employer)
- Fulltime flexible work schedule; evening and some weekend work are required to maximize customer contact
Here’s where you come in…
- Drive and support the sale of Bell’s TV, Internet, Home Phone and Smart Home residential product suite by being a brand ambassador visiting residential customers face to face through tactics including canvassing and cold calling
- Work from a client provided territory lead list to market Bell products to drive sales in residential areas
- Identify the specific needs of customers and tailor solutions that fit their lifestyle delivering best-in-class customer service experience
- Deliver best in class customer experience as an ambassador of the Bell brand
- Meet with your team weekly to strategize innovations, track goals, and report on sales and marketing results
- Use the Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) system to manage your lead funnel
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of our client, Bell Canada
Do you have the keys to success?
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- An outgoing people person, helping and being around people energies you
- Expert in time management, evaluating priorities, and accomplishing goals
- Motivated by rewards (uncapped commission means unlimited earning potential!)
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player
- Sales, Customer Service, and/or Marketing experience an asset
- Reliable access to personal vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ability for frequent travel across the region as required
- A flexible fulltime schedule that includes availability on evenings and weekends as required
- Base pay + uncapped commission
- Commission is paid on top of base salary. Most of your income will come from commissions
- Commission is paid per service unit activated
- The amount of commission you earn per service unit activated will increase as you hit specific sales targets bi-weekly
- Apply now and we'll show you all the details of the earning potential of this role!
About OSL Direct:
OSL is a people-first, award-winning company that provides outsourced sales solutions for some of North America’s largest companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate, driven people to be those sales leaders and who are ready for their next big career move. OSL people are professional, willing to adapt and learn new skills, and are social by nature. Our people are what make OSL an award-winning, leading sales and operational organization.
We are stoked to announce that OSL Retail Services has been recognized as a Winner in LinkedIn’s 2021 Talent Awards!
The Talent Awards are a celebration of teams around the world who are moving the talent industry forward in innovative ways and we are thrilled to announce that OSL Retail Services has taken 1st place in the category of ‘Best Culture of Learning (1,000-10,000 employees)’.
This award is particularly special to our organization as we continue to drive a culture of #belongingacross the organization through learning and development. We are proud of our entire OSL family as well as our business partners across North America who have supported us throughout this journey and have gotten us this prestigious recognition. Congratulations as well to all our industry peers who were nominated and were finalists alongside us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Automobile allowance
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Work Location: In person