Patient Transport Services is a Non-Urgent Medical Transport company based in the City of Winnipeg. We have extensive experience and are customer focused in delivering non-urgent patient transfer services to a multitude of clients.
Our Dispatching role involves extensive multitasking and organizing of multiple units simultaneously. In this role, a dispatcher will organize and direct our Stretcher Attendant Teams to pickup locations around the city and province.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Dispatch or administrative experience within the transport industry
- Customer Services experience
- Professional telephone manners
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Time Management skills
- Keen attention to detail
Our extensive in-house training process is done on site, and we ensure that you are given the knowledge and skills required to dispatch our teams with confidence, competence, and professionalism. Those who work for Patient Transport Services are provided with:
- Full Uniform Set (minus belt and boots).
- Health Benefits, including Life Insurance, and Dental (after probation).
- Full Time Hours.
- Paid training on site.
- Secure, long-term employment in a growing industry.
- Starting Wage $17.00 per hour- with possible option for advancement to individuals who have a demonstrated history of exceptional work ethic & reliability
Those applying should be a motivated and enthusiastic individual who is seeking employment in a dynamic work environment. The position requires an individual who possesses superior customer service, computer, and problem-solving skills.
If you are ready for a challenge and looking to grow your skillset apply today!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Please be aware that you will be required to wear personal protective equipment and follow our policies and procedures as it relates to COVID-19 throughout your shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3E 1G7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
- Dispatching: 1 year (required)
- Administrative: 1 year (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person