Flex Driver. Apply Now!
We are looking for Flex Drivers where you can pick your own schedule.
FedEx Express is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We currently have opportunities available where you are able to choose what days you want to work throughout the week and on weekends too! These opportunities are perfect for individuals who are interested in being able to balance their work and social life, whatever that may be!
- Location: 1541A Kittyhawk Road, Sidney,* BC*
- Shift times: Our Flex Driver role permits you to select shifts up to 8 hours in length, over a 7-day period, up to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
FedEx Express will provide a vehicle for you to complete the deliveries*
It also comes with:
- Personal Spending Account of $300 – eligible after 200 hours of work
- This can be put towards child care services, elder care expenses, domestic services such as house cleaning and much more!
- Tuition Reimbursement of $1000 – eligible after 200 hours work
Encourages employees to attain additional formal training and pursue continuing education*
What do we need from you?
- High school diploma/educational equivalent
- Valid driver’s license or provincial graduated license (dependent on province)
If this sounds like something that would be a good fit for you, apply now! We can’t wait to speak with you.*
*This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in an PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's license (e.g. Class 5,G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of: 1) their current driver's abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered*
- Location: 1541A Kittyhawk Road*
Canada, Sidney, BC
Location: 1541A Kittyhawk Road
Canada, Sidney, BC
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: From $20.34 per hour
Work Location: In person