We are seeking a Client Service Specialist to join our team in Waterloo, ON.
This is an exciting time to join People Corporation. Our high level of acquisition activity and our consistent organic growth continue to define and further enhance our benefits, pension, and HR products and services and how they are delivered to our clients.
We are in search of a dynamic individual to join our team as a Client Service Specialist to actively contribute to the success of People Corporation by providing excellent service and support to our valued clients. This exciting role includes the investigation of complex issues and management of client escalations.
The Client Service Specialist is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be reliable, have excellent time management and multi-tasking skills, show initiative, possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, consistently pay attention to detail and display sound work ethics.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and multiple insurance companies
- Day-to-day management of client requests, claim activities and the ongoing general administration and maintenance of group client activities
- Interact with insurance companies, clients, advisors, and plan members to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services
- Independently manage clients’ enrollments, terminations, amendments, salary and status changes, including data entry into internal systems
- Provide support to Account Managers, including the set-up of new groups, client service and administration
- Maintain security and confidentiality of client information
- Provide benefit plan administration training for new and existing clients
- Assist clients with claims and on-line processing
- Coordinate timely preparation and delivery of necessary client materials
- 2+ years of experience in the group benefits industry
- 2+ years working Client focused with commitment for service excellence
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet client and internal needs
- Learn by working alongside our experts
- Extended health care and dental benefits
- A retirement savings plan with company contributions
- A suite of Health & Wellness offerings
- Mental Health programs and support for you and your family
- Assistance for the completion of industry designations
- Competitive compensation
At People Corporation we are committed to helping businesses succeed. We are a national provider of benefits, retirement, wealth, wellness, and human resource solutions. Our experts and solutions serve over 20,000 clients representing nearly 3 million Canadians. We offer customized solutions designed to fit the unique needs of businesses and their employees, members and stakeholders.
Providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected and supported is something we're committed to. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. If you require an accommodation or an alternative format of any posting please reach out to [email protected]