At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Talent Acquisition Associate to join Canada's People team. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition & People Manager, you will manage the full-cycle recruitment for a wide variety of disciplines and roles and know the importance of building teams that reflect diverse perspectives.
This contract position includes health & dental benefits.
- Recruit | Lead the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Collaborate | Guide hiring teams on the candidate selection process; review resumes, schedule interviews, and carry out hiring discussions with the candidates.
- Build Relationships | Manage relationships with candidates through the recruitment process.
- Organize | Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies.
- Motivated | You have a passion for connecting with people and a commitment to finding qualified candidates.
- Agile | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and have a desire for excellence.
- Collaborator | Work well with different personalities and teams. Anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- 2 to 3 years of talent acquisition experience, ideally in a creative, digital or media agency.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion programs.
- Proven experience handling confidential information.
- Bilingual (English/French) an asset.
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.