Are you interested in helping national businesses succeed? Our Lamar office in Vancouver, BC is now hiring a Creative Services Coordinator to serve our customers by providing turnkey art and production support by working as a liaison between our internal clients (Lamar Sales Representatives), and outside clients (advertising agencies and direct clients). This work is conducted under the direction and mentorship of the Creative Services Director and supported through our partnership with Lamar Graphics.
What can you expect from us?
- $20 - $21 / hour + performance bonuses!
- A Monday-Friday work schedule with paid holidays
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 120 hours of paid time off (PTO) that increases with tenure
- 401(k) plan with company contributions for participation
- Wellness program incentives such as medical plan premium holidays and HSA contributions
- Ongoing professional development and internal leadership programs to maximize your career potential
- Advancement opportunities to Account Executive and Sales Management roles
- 4 week comprehensive training period
What we’re looking for in YOU:
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and resources in a deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of basic software and ability to quickly learn proprietary systems and procedures.
- The ability to handle a fast-paced work environment in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to rank priorities and alter workflow to complete projects on short notice.
A day in the life:
- Act as liaison between the Account Executive (or direct client) and Lamar Graphics.
- Communicate with Lamar Graphics as needed for new orders.
- Provide clients with design specs and/or design templates as needed for new orders.
- Work as a liaison forwarding proofs for approval or providing the final submitted designs to Lamar Graphics for printing.
- Foster excellent working relationships with Lamar Graphics and external clients and agencies.
- Elevate jobs to the Creative Services Associates and/or Director to craft an appropriate response when art that is received from the client is subpar when needed.
- Execute data entry work and update statuses within LG/TOMS, Monday.com (proprietary systems), and Google Suite.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree (in Graphic Design, Multimedia, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, or Business) preferred.
Physical demands and work environment:
- This is a remote work position with in person weekly staff Meetings.
- The physical demands include lifting less than 10%. seeing: reading, color distinction, acuity, depth perception, sitting greater than 50% of the time, talking and typing.
- The typical percentage of time spent traveling and spending nights away from home is less than 10%.
Who we are:
Founded in 1902, Lamar Advertising Company is one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world. With over 351,000 displays across the United States and Canada Lamar is dedicated to helping both local businesses and national brands reach broad audiences every day.
We provide ad space through:
- Interstate logos
- Handpainted murals
- Transportation and airports
- The largest network of digital billboards in the United States
We live by the Golden Rule, and we operate with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our business. We are open with our employees, transparent with our customers, and loyal to the communities in which we serve. While Lamar is a large company, each office has its own culture and family atmosphere, making employees feel connected both locally and nationally.
We are committed to sustainable and environmentally friendly business practices and use a number of innovative strategies to reduce our environmental impact. We are actively working to reduce our annual greenhouse gas emissions and are projecting a 70% decrease by 2026 as a result of our efforts.
Want to hear more about Lamar? Check out these videos:
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Burnaby, BC V5A 4R4 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5A 4R4: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burnaby, BC V5A 4R4