Looking for a new Career in Insurance? Or just looking for a change from your current Insurance role? James Clarkson, Desjardins Insurance located in the West end of Hamilton, Ontario is seeking, friendly, out-going, organized professional to join their team.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
- We will Train and Help you get licensed
- Flexible Scheduling available
- Excellent, Inclusive Team environment
- Competitive Salary
- Work-life Balance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Days
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Growth Opportunities, including possibility of becoming Self-Employed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, claim submissions and billing clarification
- Make outbound calls to current clients to prepare clients for notices being mailed to them
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services
- Take initiative to provide excellent customer service with each and every interaction
- Outgoing calls to clients to set up appointments and market products available
- Dedicated to customer-service
- Excellent communication skills- written, verbal and listening
- Detail orientated
- OTL/RIBO Licensed or must be able to obtain prior to starting
- Good Credit history
- Ability to multi-task
- Life License to be obtained within 12 Months of Hire Date
Are you customer-focused, high energy, and results oriented? Do you enjoy working with the public? If you answered yes to these questions, then working for a Desjardins Insurance Agent is the career for you! Desjardins is a leading provider of Auto, Home and Life insurance as well as Financial services in Canada, with the passion to become the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide. Training provided for the licensed candidate. This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in Hamilton.
We offer a challenging and rewarding environment with competitive compensation. Starting salary of $40,000 - $80,000 per year with ability to earn bonuses and commissions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Flexible work from home options available.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.