Amplifon, a global leader in hearing care, is expanding in the Canadian market, and we arelooking for the next generation of Client Care Coordinators who are passionate about delivering a personalized, best-in-class customer experience to people who need hearing care. With our network of clinics across Canada, our Client Care Coordinators are dedicated to supporting an estimated 4.5 million Canadians who are hearing-impaired.
About the Role:
As a Client Care Coordinator, you change lives by empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sounds. Reporting to Amplifon’s [Senior] Area Managers, you will be responsible for delivering a high standard of client care demonstrated by executing the following responsibilities:
- Guide the customer journey as the first point of contact, by providing a caring and personalized experience and setting expectations for their clinic visit
- Manage the scheduling and confirmation of appointments for new and existing clients
- Prepare Hearing Care Professionals for client appointments by communicating relevant client information
- Convert outbound and inbound calls into appointments and drive marketing campaigns by managing callback and lead lists
- Maintain accurate client database by ensuring that client records are updated regularly
- Create invoices for products and services rendered; process payments from clients and maintain accurate financial records
- Educate clients on Amplifon programs, products, and services and resolve client inquiries
- Maintain efficient clinic operations by overseeing clinic inventory and organization, supporting clients with basic hearing aid maintenance and repairs, and proactively anticipating clinic and client needs
- Collaborate with colleagues to create a welcoming, efficient, and high-performing clinic culture that is compliant with company operational and quality standards
What we Offer:
- Competitive Compensation: We provide a competitive pay structure, including industry-leading salaries and incentive bonus opportunities.
- Robust Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package, a company RRSP match, ample paid time off, and more to foster an award-winning employee experience.
- Growth: As our team continues to grow, we want you to grow with us, so we offer our employees continuous professional development and growth opportunities to ensure our employees are engaged, challenged, and satisfied.
- Impact: We help our clients rediscover all the emotions of sound, and we have fun doing it! Our teams around the world are passionate about working together to change lives.
What You Need:
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Diploma in business or medical administration is preferred
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in medical setting
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Knowledge of the hearing aid industry preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to build and maintain professional rapport with clients and colleagues
- Able to work independently, autonomously, and as a collaborative leader of a team
- Able to discern and maintain client confidentiality
- Able to prioritize work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment, without jeopardizing the client experience
- Proficient with MS Windows and Office
- Experience with client database systems is preferred
- Knowledge of insurance and agency coverage for hearing care services is preferred
- Possess the mobile dexterity necessary to operate audiological equipment and to execute the fitting and molding of hearing aid devices
- Able to move equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Frequently sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching
- Able to work on-site in the environment described above to perform the essential functions of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
Amplifon is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all employees and members of the public feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the public and communities we serve. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. Persons with disabilities who need accommodation in the application process or those needing job postings in an alternative format may email their request to [email protected] call our Call Center at 1-855-892-4285 and our Call Center Representative will direct your call to the appropriate HR teammate.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Pay: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
We have implemented strict guidelines in each of our clinics in order to keep our clients and employees safe.
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Medical office administration: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person