The primary function of the Rental Equipment Coordinator is to serve as the main point of contact and administrator for the HireAirTM rental transactions on a daily basis in a manner that reflects the company’s commitment to excellence.
Under the general supervision of the HireAirTM Rental Manager, the Rental Coordinator assists in managing compressed air rental equipment from our rental fleet, and compiles information for reporting purposes. Responsible for building and maintaining strong customer relations while collaborating with other internal departments (Sales, Service, Accounting, Logistics, etc.).
As our Rental Equipment Coordinator, you are responsible for responding to the daily needs of our customers, pro-actively organizing and scheduling work to support the continuous uptime and efficiency of our rental fleet, driving increased rental revenue, and building strong relationships with our customers.
We are seeking a motivated and organized individual to join our team. Interested candidates must possess a strong technical aptitude, a positive team-focused attitude, professional customer service and communication skills, and the ability to work independently while providing consistent high-quality detailed work. If you're a friendly, customer service-oriented person, who enjoys solving problems, and is willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction, we'd love to speak to you about this rewarding career opportunity.
- Remuneration package includes a competitive base salary + commission + performance bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package for you and your family includes:
- Paid time off for vacation and sick days.
- Extended medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Educational assistance program for courses related to your employment.
- Company matching pension plan.
- $1,000 flex/wellness plan (can be used for gym memberships, fitness courses, and equipment).
Why Choose AGL On-Site Solutions:
Our sister company Wiseworth Canada Industries Ltd. is the largest air compressor sales and service provider in Western Canada and a thriving master distributor for Ingersoll Rand compressed air products, parts, and services. Ingersoll Rand is recognized worldwide as the brand standard for compressed air products and innovation. This long-standing partnership has positioned Wiseworth Canada as the supplier of choice within the industry and supports our HireAirTM rental division growth strategy.
We attract the best and brightest employees by sustaining a culture of respect, integrity, and genuine teamwork; along with a positive workplace environment that is enthusiastic, innovative, and accountable.
As an AGL On-Site Solutions employee you will enjoy:
- Employment stability.
- Positive work-life balance.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation package that is worthy of your experience.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Engaged leadership that is focused on continuous improvement.
- Company-wide commitment to workplace safety.
Daily activities will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for rental customers’ inquiries/sales/complaints and providing resolution.
Communicating with customers via telephone, email, and face-to face.
- Organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Utilizing computer software and business systems to schedule rental transactions.
- Reviewing and assessing rental fleet and understanding the rental process for specifying appropriate equipment for rental.
- Quoting rates and assisting customers in selecting the best temporary equipment solution.
- Assisting the customer in financial, service, and rental issues relating to invoicing or account information.
- Coordinating accessories, add-ons, and assemblies according to final equipment specifications.
- Qualifying new customers accounts in partnership with accounting.
- Collaborating with service team and other internal departments to resolve customer equipment issues in a timely manner.
- Managing all documentation related to rentals (including Pick Tickets/Orders, Bills of Lading, Credit Applications, and Payment/Billing Information)
- Explaining terms and conditions of the rental process to the customer as specified in the rental contract.
- Arranging deliveries and collections of rental equipment from portal to portal.
- Capturing sales metrics for rental division.
- Tracking and monitoring location of rental assets.
- Coordinating with the service department to ensure rental inspections are completed and off-hire inspections and testing is conducted in a timely manner.
- Be available, on a rotational basis, for on-call in response to after-hours and emergency customer requests.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with ongoing rental contracts.
- High school diploma mandatory. Post-secondary diploma, or certificate is preferred.
- Prior experience in a rental business or air compressor equipment business
- Proven ability to professionally interact with fellow employees, sales representatives, management and customers.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding company information.
- Attentive listening skills.
- Professional communication and presentation skills (both verbal and written) Strong technical writing skills, with experience preparing technical sales quotations/proposals.
- Customer focus with the ability to articulate and define value for the customer.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, in a fast paced, frequently changing, high-volume environment, while providing consistent high-quality work.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Develop long-term relationships with other employees to facilitate the efficient and accurate completion of the rental process.
- Strong sense of duty and responsibility.
- Comprehension of all technical information, equipment manuals, parts manuals, and maintenance schedules.
- with proficiency with Microsoft Office computer applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, and associated business software.
- Familiarity with rental software desired.
- Accuracy and attention to detail in handling frequent paperwork and documentation processes.
- Ability to work at a computer station while sitting at a desk for extended periods of time daily.
- Understanding of basic accounting procedures.
- No criminal record.
- High level of integrity and ethical values.
- Valid Driver’s License with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUI’s in previous 5 years.
AGL On-Site Solutions is an alcohol and drug free workplace.
This position is based out of our office located in Airdrie, Alberta.