- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
- Oversee vehicle condition and inspect tires, lights, brake and other equipments.
- Perform brake adjustments.
- Perform Pre-trip, En-route and Post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle.
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distamce travelled and fuel consumption.
Requirements and Documentation knowledge:
- Driver's Valid License (Class 1)
- Accident or incident reports
- Bill of lading
- Driver logbook
- Inspection report
- Maintenance and repair reports
- Trip reports
- 8-12 Hours shift
- Morning and evening shifts
- Weekend availability
- Pay will depend upon previous experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $32.00-$38.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
- Dump Truck Driving: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road