Are you interested in growth, development, and leadership? If you are, join our team because you are exactly who we’re looking for! Pay2Day is a rapidly growing company with endless opportunities for career advancement.
Additional characteristics of our team members include:
- Customer focused; Check us out on Google and Trust Pilot. Our customers love us, and we LOVE them! We do what’s right for our clients when it counts, not what’s easy.
- Team players; We all succeed together and want the best for everyone on our team.
- Goal oriented; We care about our results and understand that the performance of our company is a reflection of us.
- Outgoing; Team members participate in community events, talk to potential clients, and regularly perform local marketing tasks.
- Open to feedback; Team members at all levels have an open door policy. Feedback makes us stronger as individuals and employees.
- Hard working; Our team members will do whatever it takes and more to get the job done. Our high performing team actively looks for solutions. We only focus on the barriers to understand how to break them down.
- Flexibility; Our Stores are open 7 days a week with varying hours. Our team members need to be available for varying shifts throughout the week.
- Innovative; Our team is full of tech savvy, creative people who think outside the box, will communicate new ideas and embrace change.
- Detail Oriented; Both internal and external clients matter so we take care in how and what we do in order to continually exceed expectations.
If this sounds like a fit for you, we cannot wait to meet you!
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Cash handling/teller responsibilities
- Opening/closing the branch
- Performing daily calls to remind clients of payment arrangements
- Reviewing applicants/completing financial risk assessment to determine approvals
- Responding to client inquiries/Information requests by both in store and virtual clients
- Collaborate with various departments to maximize profit while focusing on exceptional customer service and sales
- Focusing on client retention
- Marketing/growing the business
Candidate must have a broad availability as this is a 7 day a week operation. Must be available to work days, evenings and weekends to meet our client’s business needs,
Pay2Day welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For more information about our company, visit www.pay2day.caand check out our locations!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Hamilton, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Financial services: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-09
Expected start date: 2023-09-25