At BioScript Solutions, we’re committed to simplifying access to specialty care for people with chronic health conditions and rare diseases. From our home base in Atlantic Canada, we’ve grown into a national network of 13 pharmacies, 100+ Coverdale Clinics, and comprehensive patient support programs (NavieGo) that serve thousands of people across the country. And together, with our third-party logistics and A&D Wholesale operations, we’re proud to be a Canadian leader in specialty health care.
Your future starts here
Reporting to the Director, Patient Programs and Head of NavieGo Transformation or designate, the Patient Experience Manager is responsible for the recruitment, management, and development of a team of patient support professionals and will proactively work with multiple NavieGo patient programs to anticipate their resourcing and staffing needs. This position also leads the NavieGo Patient Interaction Excellence program and oversees a team of Patient Interaction Coordinators.
The Patient Experience Manager has a strong combination of project management, performance analytics and reporting skills, client/stakeholder relations, and case management. They can effectively lead a diverse team of individuals and balance ongoing competing priorities. They are comfortable with technology and can easily adapt processes to meet the changing needs of the business. Individuals who would succeed in this role are positive, driven and committed to building best-in-class talent.
How you will make an impact
- Oversee the Advanced Resource Team, and engage and lead a team of Senior Reimbursement Specialists, Reimbursement Specialists, Administrative Assistants, and other key support roles for patient support programs;
- Oversight of NavieGo’s Patient Interaction Excellence program and leadership of a team of Patient Interaction Coordinators;
- Define requirements and implementation of best practices for all patient interactions, including management of performance trackers, scorecards, and feedback sharing sessions;
- Work in collaboration with Insight Analyst to complete data analysis, trends, and insights to guide recommendations and drive continuous improvement in Program Resourcing and Patient Interactions;
- Monitor the performance of direct reports to assess training needs; provide coaching and mentoring to direct reports based on feedback gathered from program managers and performance KPIs;
- Ensure the team and priorities are aligned with NavieGo’s strategic direction;
- Demonstrate a solid knowledge of public, private, and federal funding mechanisms;
- Support the execution of program launches / transitions / data migrations / integrations and special projects as needed;
- Work closely with Program Managers to backfill specific roles within each program;
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding process for new and existing team members to ensure team members are adequate trained to backfill program resource requirements;
- Support the development and implementation of quality operational initiatives and corrective action reviews;
- Effectively communicate and promote the services of the Advanced Resource through newsletters, presentations, and regular team updates;
- Perform other operational functions / projects as required.
What you’ll bring to our team
- Post-secondary education or equivalent work experience in a related field;
- Experience within the customer support industry or in a contact center environment;
- Experience in a Patient Support Program operations setting is considered an asset;
- Ability to lead, engage, coach, and mentor a team;
- Ability to work with ambiguity;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Communicate verbally, with clarity in one on one and group situations;
- Proven ability to organize time, set priorities, and multi-task to meet various competing deadlines;
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry is an asset;
- Knowledge of the Canadian national reimbursement landscape is an asset;
- Strong critical thinking and innovative solutions mindset;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Data Analytics tools and/or Excel, CRM experience / mastery and business communication tools (Smartsheet, Service Now, Lucid Chart, etc.).
With one tree planted for every new hire, why not start your new job on a green foot and help us lower our carbon footprint.
Job Status: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: Moncton, NB or Oakville, ON
Application Deadline: September 22nd, 2023
Our commitment to our team, our patients, and our community
BioScript Solutions supports public health guidelines and recommendations regarding COVID-19 vaccines. As such, any offers of employment will be contingent on the candidate’s acceptance to comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
As one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, we offer a competitive total rewards package and paid time off to volunteer. From donation programs and local community engagement activities, to national charitable and environmental initiatives, our team's passion for creating change extends from patient care to community care.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As a people-centric organization, we’re committed to fostering a culture free of discrimination, and providing a safe space for all team members to express their individuality. Through our commitment to diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity, we strive to provide an accessible workplace, where individuals feel valued, respected, and supported every day.
We encourage and accept all applications, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Accommodations can be made available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For inquiries, please email the talent acquisition team at [email protected].
If you’re looking for a collaborative and dynamic workplace where you can bring and be your best, apply now and join our #BestTeam