Sinclair Supply Ltd., a leader in the wholesale distribution of HVACR products, has been proudly serving our employees, industry, and customers since 1946. Come join our team of likeminded individuals, and experience an outstanding company culture filled with growth-oriented opportunities.
Why You’ll Love Us
Outstanding company culture. We run on the values of good old-fashioned respect, kindness, humility and helping out your neighbour. We leave our egos at the door and celebrate one another.
- Work life balance. Work that stays in the workplace, to ensure you can relax at home.
- Future Planning. Company matching RRSP’s so you don’t have to work forever.
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous vacation allowance with additional paid sick days so you can use your vacation time for, you know, vacation.
- Investment in your growth and development. Our growth as human beings should never end and no matter what people say, it’s never too late to learn a new skill! We will support your journey to grow.
- Health and Wellness. All the standard benefits you are used to, plus access to free counselling for employees and family. With experts in areas like family support, life balance, career, and nutrition we’ve got you covered because we could all use a little help from time to time.
We are looking for an Experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk who loves to provide the best possible customer service while maintaining our credit accounts. The ideal candidate will demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness, and thoughtfulness in the following accountabilities:
Maintain accurate records of all transactions, including payments, invoices and receipts.
- Collects ship tickets, verify information is correct and invoice customers.
- Prepare & reconcile daily bank deposit.
- Receiving and processing and applying payments, including cheques, credit card transactions, and electronic payments in a timely manner.
- Following up on overdue payments and contacting customers to resolve payment discrepancies or issues.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and follow-up on any discrepancies.
- Evaluate the creditworthiness of new and existing customers by analyzing credit reports and credit references.
- Continuously monitor customer accounts for signs of credit deterioration and take appropriate actions such as adjusting credit limits or placing accounts on hold.
- Process credit releases by analyzing customers sales and financial data and communicate credit decisions and terms to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Respond to Sales Representative customer account inquiries.
- Collaborate with sales team to resolve any credit-related inquiries or disputes.
- Performs other related A/R duties as required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a credit, collection and accounts receivable in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly proficient computer skills with exceptional Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Experience in ERP systems (such as Eclipse eTerm or Eclipse Solar) considered an asset, and able to learn new software programs.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in analyzing complex information.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
Full-Time (40 hours a week)
- Monday to Friday
- On site at our Edmonton North location
- Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor