Terra View Custom Homes Ltd. is seeking an incredibly skilled and energetic Sales Host to join our growing team!
With a 30+ year history building award-winning homes in premier communities, Terra View Homes has built a solid reputation as a highly regarded builder of new, custom and Net Zero homes in Guelph and Southwestern Ontario. A national leader in green home building, our team is dedicated to keeping the needs of home purchasers and commitment to the planet at the forefront of each new home we build. We strive to employ exceptionally talented individuals who both exemplify and live out our Mission and Vision.
This role is based out of Guelph, Ontario, where you will be assisting the Sales team in building relationships and driving sales results. Reporting to the Sales Professional, you will place a strong focus on hitting company sales goals while working directly with our customers. This is an exceptional growth opportunity for the right candidate.
As part of your duties and responsibilities as Sales Host, you will:
- Working with internal sales team
- Responsible for driving sales results
- Engage with prospective clients to educate about Terra View Homes communities, lots available, floorplans, construction techniques etc.
- Represent Terra View Homes at industry events and in the community as required
- Be the first point of contact with prospective purchasers with a large focus on lead generation
- Introduce clients that are interested in purchasing to the Sales Representative who will complete the Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Manage the daily operations of the Model Homes and Sales Centres
- Provide insights to internal stakeholders on opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Track and submit weekly traffic reports and other reporting as required
- Continuously improve upon sales processes and prospecting initiatives
What you will bring to our team:
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales role or equivalent preferred
- Highly motivated with a demonstrated track record of hitting sales targets and providing outstanding customer service
- Driven, ambitious self-starter with management skills
- Extremely organized, efficient and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Candidates must have a reliable vehicle
Pay Structure: Hourly pay plus commission
Terra View Homes is committed to employment equity, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace. In accordance with provincial regulations, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection, and assessment process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person