About our company
Established in 1970, Colonial Countertops brings over 50 years of excellence to the industry. Founded by Roko Kliman three generations ago, we are still family owned and operated today. Wholesale Business Division with its own brand - E.Roko Distributors is supplying the Cabinet and Millwork industry since 1978. We provide quality products and superior customer satisfaction to commercial/residential cabinet makers, millworkers, furniture manufactures and contractors.
As an Inside Sales (Customer Service) Representative, you will play an important role of providing clients with our product and service information. You will communicate with our customers in person, over the phone, and by email. Our ideal candidate has professional communication skills, superb customer service approach, attention to detail, and positive attitude. Basic accounting knowledge is recommended.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional customer service in a professional manner
- Maintain relationships with existing and new customers
- Receive requests and respond to inquiries from customers
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolve product or service problems, follow up to ensure resolution
- Take payments, process adjustments and maintain customer financial accounts
- Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests
- Check inventory for product availability, providing delivery dates to customers and verifying prices
- Deal with transfers to other branches
- Comply with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Contribute to team effort and completes other duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum grade 12 with preference given to a post secondary education
- Experience in administrative roles
- Professional communication skills
- Strong attention to detail both written and spoken
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and work in the fast pace environment
- Advanced computer skills, ability to learn new programs
- Inside Sales/Customer Service Experience an asset
- Ideal candidates for the role are efficient and adaptable workers with good all-round sales and administrative abilities
Why work for Colonial?
We take pride in a work environment that’s inclusive, and team oriented.
- Extended Health and Benefits package after 3 months of full-time employment
- family and employee assistant programs
- competitive wages
- opportunity for growth within our organization.
Colonial Countertops fosters a safe work environment for each and every employee. We value all our employees and their families.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $21.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person