At ICBC, it’s our job to make sure the car insurance system works for all British Columbians, today and in the future. If you want
to make the most of your skills and expertise while growing your career, we want you. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be
part of a talented, diverse and inclusive team that is driven to serve its customers and community. You can expect a competitive
salary, comprehensive benefits and a collaborative work environment. If you are reliable and dependable, contact us today to be
part of our talented and diverse team as we work together to create an insurance system we can all be proud of.
We welcome applications from all qualified job seekers. If you are a job seeker with a disability, please let us know as
adjustments can be made to help support you in delivering your best performance.
Customer Contact Representative II (Driver Licensing) - Part Time
CustomerContactRep II DL Reference Number: 118038
Victoria Employment Type: Permanent Part Time
Hours of Work:
Other Posted Date: 2023/09/29
Bring your enthusiasm and passion for customer service to our fast-paced driver licensing contact centre!
As a Customer Contact Representative II, you will provide support and information to our customers. In the role, you can expect
to assist with a range of enquiries related to driver licensing, BC Services Cards, and road safety initiatives. While the topic may
vary, our goal is to always provide each customer phenomenal service, as well as complete and accurate information.
Full time training will take place over 14 weeks, starting November 17th 2023, Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm.
After training, your part-time shifts will be within our operational hours: 3-4 days per week.
Current operational hours are as follows:
- Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:05 pm
- Saturdays from 9:00 am to 5:05 pm
The position is based out of 910 Government Street, Downtown Victoria.
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Passion for customer service
- The ability to communicate with others effectively
- Strong analytical, listening, questioning, and organizational skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced team environment
- Completed grade 12 education or equivalent
- Data Entry
- Listening Assessment
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary: You will receive an hourly wage of $30.17/hour. We are committed to providing industry competitive salary
- Work from home: 1 week in office and 1 week at home, alternating completion of training
- Continuous Training: We offer continuous in-house training to ensure you have the knowledge to be successful in your role.
- Engaging Culture: At ICBC we promote an inclusive and diverse work environment.
ICBC continues to be recognized as one of BC's Top Employers. We hire great people for phenomenal jobs, come join our
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada at present will be considered for this position.