To support a number of management staff in administrative tasks such as but not limited to, invoice processing, file system management, typing correspondence, preparing and distributing documentation and reports, answering telephones, scheduling appointments and meetings, making travel arrangements and prioritizing workload and completing on an accurate and timely basis in order to ensure management have the relevant materials required to operate their specific areas of the business.
What you will deliver:
- Manage tenant storage agreements; prepare agreements;
- Manage Tenant Transition Program; tenant move ins/outs; prepare welcome/departure letters; provide tenant with necessary documentation; advise all departments; act as tenant main point of contact;
- Manage the tenant signage program; preparing agreements, ordering signage; billings;
- Produce monthly retail traffic statistics reports by collecting data from the traffic counters;
- Provide and maintain courteous, professional and efficient service to internal and external clients and business associates by responding to requests for information and redirecting inquiries beyond own scope of expertise in order to maintain good levels of customer service;
- Process all departmental invoices by receiving, opening, sorting, and distributing invoices to the appropriate department staff member; verify appropriate coding is applied to all invoices and send to the appropriate level of approval;
- Prepare all written documentation such as, but not limited to, correspondence, reports, statements and agreements on a timely and accurate basis by transcribing from dictated or written notes and utilizing appropriate computer software and standard formats to ensure management have all documentation needed to support their specific projects;
- Coordinate all meetings by receiving relevant information from manager, contacting appropriate parties to schedule meeting times, booking meeting rooms, preparing all meeting materials and arranging for audio-visual equipment, flipcharts, refreshments etc. in order to ensure participants have all the information and materials required for an effective and productive meeting;
- Organize and maintain departmental filing system by ensuring all materials are securely filed on a timely and accurate basis so that documents are readily available and easily retrieved when necessary;
- Assist the General Manager and Property Manager and other departments as required;
- Recommend and implement enhancements to current procedures that will improve operational effectiveness;
- Act as backup and provide break/lunch/vacation coverage for the Administrative Receptionist. This includes duties such as; monitoring and maintaining departmental office supplies by checking supply storage cabinet on a monthly basis, reviewing supply requests and ordering items which need replenishing, coordinating tenant meeting room bookings, receiving all incoming calls and handle group bookings and visitors to the company in a timely, courteous and professional manner to ensure all clients to the Company are treated promptly, professionally and courteously in keeping CF's corporate image
- Other duties as assigned.
What your strengths are:
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Detail-oriented and focused on accuracy
- A multitasker, quick learner, and can work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent with time management and organizational skills
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Customer-service focused
- Able to interact at all organizational levels with tact and diplomacy
What you need to succeed:
- Grade 12 or equivalent;
- Certificate/diploma in Office Administration an asset;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years related work experience; with at least 2 years working in an administrative role;
- Real Estate/Property management experience an asset;
- Computer literate and fully proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Customer service focused;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Solid organizational and prioritizing skills;
- Strong research and analytical skills.
Why you should join us:
At Cadillac Fairview we have been transforming communities for over 50 years. We are so much more than our properties. We are building leaders at all levels. We offer the challenge of interesting work, a great organizational culture, the opportunity to collaborate with the best in the business, and support for your growth and development. We reward values-based behavior and superior results with a competitive rewards package that includes best-in-class benefits and pension. Imagine a place where you can make a difference!
At CF our everyday actions and critical business decisions are guided by our CF Values. Achieving results is naturally important for us and we achieve results through behaviours that are consistent with our CF Values.
Are you someone who believes in our values?
- Aim Higher – we strive to exceed expectations
- Own Your Expertise – we empower ourselves and each other
- Collaborate Effectively – we bring the right people together to get the right results
- Engage with Empathy – we objectively consider the needs of others
- Embrace Change – we drive, learn from, and adapt to change
At CF you’ll join a diverse community and award-winning team where your talent and commitment to excellence are welcomed, valued and respected. We’re ready to meet you there – are you?
CF is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. If you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment, assessment, and/or selection process, please notify your CF contact or email [email protected].