The mission of the Sales Department is to deliver world class client experiences, sell clothes and build loyal client relationships.
Aritzia is growing, and our Retail Sales team is growing with it. As a Style Advisor, you will be responsible for the flawless delivery of Right Selling and Right Servicing to every client. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless – from a rewarding career in Retail to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Style Advisor, you will:
- Sell clothes and earn client confidence through unparalleled styling expertise
- Deliver world-class experiences by creating meaningful, memorable moments
- Build deep and personalized connections with our clients, enhancing their loyalty and affinity to Aritzia
The Style Advisor has:
- Passion for providing excellent service and outstanding customer experiences
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Business and People Leadership principles
- The skills that are an asset to perform in the role and the appetite to continuously learn and develop oneself
- An understanding of Aritzia’s brand vision and style fundamentals with a focus on trends and cultural influences
You will receive industry-leading pay & benefits at Aritzia:
- Competitive Pay Package – We’re committed to performance-based pay increases
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Aspirational Workspace - Every detail is considered to connect to the energy of the culture
- Set your Schedule - Provide your availability and indicate your preferred working hours (some restrictions apply)
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Newmarket, ON L3T 4Z1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person