We are fast-paced, challenging, fun, and our goal is to make customer feel at home. It’s a fun, flexible environment where guests are your neighbors, where co-workers are your friends and where simple acts make for a lasting impression. We’d love for you to join the team. Because it’s the people that make Tims, Tims. And we’re looking for people like you..
A Customer Service Associate / Cashier is responsible for performing retail customer service duties such as cash handling, processing, and general customer service. The associate will be working in a fast paced environment taking care of customer transactions and being an essential part of the retail process.
EARLY MORNINGS AND MID SHIFTS
Whether you are the very first person our guests encounter, or produce the best loved bakery items that our guests come to enjoy, you will have the opportunity to deliver and create exceptional guest experiences. Your energy and passion for guest service are what make you a top team member in this fast-paced environment while your ability to multi-task and communicate with your fellow team members will contribute to your success.
- 2890 Westshore Parkway, Victoria BC V9B 0B2(by the Shell station before the Malahat)
Why work for us?
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee meal discount
- Premium Rate of Pay
- Fast pace work environment
- Guaranteed 2 consecutive days off
- Guaranteed weekends off
The following are the main responsibilities of a Cashier:
- Take orders, prepare, and hand it to customer
- Informs customers about our new product and suggests products to upsell
- Communicates to baker on products we are running low of
- Replenish stocks (paper cups, lids, sugar, cream, milk, coffee, tea, syrups etc.)
- Brew coffee according to standards
- Follow FIFO system ( First In, First Out)
- Customer service background preferred
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
- Previous experience in food service is an asset
- Friendly and outgoing
- Flexible schedule
- Eager to provide quick, friendly service
For high performing Team Members, there may be growth opportunities as a Trainer, Supervisor and other leadership positions. We'd love to learn about you - apply today!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $16.75-$17.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Flexi glass is installed. All common surfaces are sanitized. Masks are provided.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Langford, BC V9B 0B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you currently reside within 15-20 kilometers from our store location?
- Are you currently residing here in Langford area?
- What is your current status here in Canada?
- What is your work availability? Kindly indicate the day of the week and time range you are available to work.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person