Wholesale Sales Division – Outside Sales Representative
For over 60 years Bosa Foods has been a leading importer and distributor of Specialty Italian and Mediterranean Food Products in Western Canada. From our founders’ initiative to the third generation of family currently operating our family business, we remain true to the tradition and commitment to provide our customers with the best quality products and service possible. As an established family owned and operated business, Bosa Foods maintains a cooperative, team-orientated mindset. We are seeking friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bosa Foods Sales Team.
The position of Outside Sales Representative requires the candidate to provide regular sales calls to a customer base in the Vancouver lower mainland. Sales calls are comprised of existing customers, new customer inquiries and new customer development.
Each Sales Representative is expected to grow their client base and meet minimum sales growth targets on a monthly and annual basis.
- Make regular sales calls to the territory customer base, providing excellent quality service
- Meeting and/or exceeding target sales volumes for assigned accounts and territory
- Executing marketing promotions for each account
- Monitoring and reporting on industry activity
- Merchandising product to maximize sales
- Completing all administrative functions and reports, including expense budgets
- Attending trade shows throughout the year as requested
- Communicate our extensive product lines and benefits of working with our company to our existing and prospective clients
- Take orders and relay customer orders to our office for prompt delivery
- Communicate a strong understanding of the products and services we provide to our clients
Skills & Abilities:
- Work with little or no supervision
- Must be Punctual and Reliable
- Must be self-motivated and solution-oriented
- Result oriented and ability to meet sales goals and targets, regularly
- Proven relationship development skills
- Superior time management, prioritization, planning and organization skills
- Must have a valid BC Driver’s License & owned vehicle required
- Competitive Salary/Commission-based compensation package
- Benefits package
- Car Allowance
The successful candidate will have a solid sales background in specialty food sales.
Please Note: The above job description is considered a general overview of the position. Additional duties and responsibilities will be assigned as necessary by management.
Job Type: Full-time
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person