| Base Pay + Bonus Pay (additional $2.34 - $12.50 per hour)
Lucrative Rewards for Top Performers
- Industry Leading Rewards: Receive lucrative and frequent financial bonus and rewards (on top of your base hourly rate) for top performance in sales. Current bonus range: $2.34 – $12.50 (per hour)
- Pursue Learning: You "Learn While You Earn" through our World-Class Financial Services training programs to lend, collect and protect.
- Safe: Work in a Professional, Clean and Secured environment.
- Pursue Growth: Have Ample Opportunity for Personal Growth and Development, at your own pace.
| Who we are
We are passionate about growth and looking to expand our CSR (Lending Specialist) team to exceed our financial milestones. One of Canada’s Fastest Growing Companies, we operate at the intersection of Retail, Technology and Financial Services. For over 20 years, Cash 4 You has been recognized as a leader in the consumer financial service industry with over $1Billion dollars of loans funded in branch and online.
| Key Job Expectations
CSR’s work in a challenging, high change environment. There is no typical day — that’s part of the challenge, and the fun. On any given day, you’re expected to:
- Meet or exceed business goals and performance objectives
- Identify the ‘details’ that others miss, and take pride in accuracy of data and business records
- Process transactions for customers, manage risk and resolve accounts
- Work as part of a team, including weekends and holidays as needed or scheduled
| Required Qualifications
If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and consider yourself upbeat and a good listener, working as a Lending Specialist may be an ideal place to start your career in financial services. Our CSRs have:
- 3+ years of experience in any or a combination of the following: interacting with customers, assessing and meeting the needs of customers, solving customer problems, experience in a retail or the financial services industry
- Experience navigating multiple computer systems, applications, and utilizing search tools to find information
- Great communication skills including speaking clearly, succinctly, and accurately while using a pleasant tone and common conversational courtesies
- Experience leveraging customer relationships to offer products and services with a high customer service focus
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Retention bonus
Work Location: In person