CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of an outstanding culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, influence decisions, achieve your full potential, and chart your own career! Our benefits include a share purchase program, profit sharing, wellness credits, training and development programs and flexible work schedules.
CGI is seeking an experienced MS Dynamics Developer to join their team in Victoria. The ideal candidate will be experienced in both a project and support capacity, able to work face to face with clients, mentor more junior resources and drive architectural solutions.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Monitor, coordinate and respond to support incidents as per SLA’s
- Manage and fulfill service requests
- Provide analysis of system defects as and when required
- Undertake root cause analysis and problem investigation
- Liaise / promote and foster good working relationships with clients and other CGI teams
- Understand / adhere to quality / security standards and processes applicable to the role
- Acquire and enhance technical knowledge of supported applications / systems
- Analyze, design, build, test and implement enhancements to existing systems and/or new applications
- Build and maintain technical documentation, and contribute to project deliverables where applicable
- Provide estimating services to clients and other CGI teams
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience working in an application support and development environment;
- Understanding of support processes and experience of their implementation and usage in an application support scenario (ITIL experience desired but not mandatory)
- Effective customer relationship, confident client facing and interpersonal skills;
- Motivated / driven / pro-active
- Minimum of 3 years experience with MS Dynamics CRM (preference for enterprise class business systems)
- Experience with installation and Deployment, Customizing and Extending MS Dynamics CRM
- Minimum of 3 years experience with .NET, VB.NET and/or C# experience
- Experience with MVC 4 or better
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework
- Experience with JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with using Web API
- Experience with Representational State Transfer (REST) web services and designing and developing XML/JSON based schemas for data exchange
- Experience with .NAV and other Dynamics products
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors including but not limited to skill set level, geographic market, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range in British Columbia is $60,000 - $115,000.