At Genwave Technologies, we know wireless. We’re a Canadian Wireless Engineering firm and Wireless System Integrator that designs, builds and supports wireless systems. From 5G to IoT to in-building Distributed Antenna Systems to Public Safety Radio to Wi-Fi, we are on the cutting edge of solutions. As 5G is becoming more important to our Clients, we’re looking for a skilled & enthusiastic team player to contribute to our growing business!
Sound interesting so far? Here’s more info:
- Design DAS In-building Wireless System solutions using iBwave, Ekahau & RanPlan design software platforms.
- Performing Cisco Private Radio & IoT system design, including antenna selection and placement.
- Safety Code 6 Assessments and attestations.
- Regulatory filings and investigations.
- Site Surveys and Audits, Methods of Procedure and migrations.
- Depth of knowledge of Cellular, 5G, IoT, Wi-Fi and LMR Systems.
- Technical writing.
- Support the project teams through problem determination and issue resolutions.
- Managed Services Monitoring of our Client's networks.
You have deep love of wireless and technology. You take ownership of issues and their successful resolution. You’re proactive, driven to find improvement opportunities, creative and persistent in solving problems. Your can handle multiple things at once, but can prioritize. Your planning skills help you thrive in a dynamic work environment. A committed team player, you're excited to see the team grow and succeed.
It would be great if you also have:
- iBwave Level 2 or 3 certification
- Professional Engineer status (P.Eng. with PEO)
- Deep experience in DAS RF design and optimization.
- A degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
- Understanding of cellular network KPIs and key parameters.
- Knowledge of various RF tools and post processing software.
- Antenna theory and experience with antenna manufacturers
- Data analysis/business analytics
- ISED familiarity and regulatory experience
- Genwave is a challenging and fun place to work
- We have a great team and amazing culture
- We believe in developing our people with training programs and promotion opportunities
- We offer a full Health & Dental Benefits program
- Plus a great company sponsored RRSP program
Think this sounds like a fit? Drop us a line!
Genwave is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Work Location: In person