A world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 employees and serves more than 3.8 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody Air Liquide's scientific territory and have been at the core of the company's activities since its creation in 1902.
This job will lead you to build lasting relationships with customers and collaborate on developing business markets. You will have the chance to evolve in an organization where collaboration and customer satisfaction are the core of our business. We are offering a key position for an exceptionally customer-centric individual! As front line customer service in our retail stores, you will have the opportunity to:
- Use your welding knowledge and experience to help customers find the right supplies for their projects and business needs.
- Learn new computer systems, enabling you to give accurate information, pricing and quotes for our customers.
- Learn how to track orders/cylinders and expand your knowledge in logistics.
- Plan routes for Cylinder and hardgoods delivery and follow ALC's safety policies diligently.
- Work in a clean and organized environment by maintaining our product displays.
- Get to know our customer base both on the front line and making deliveries, learn about our products and mentor from our Outside Sales Team and Managers to grow your advancement opportunities!
- 2 to 5 years of industry experience, customer service or sales of welding or industrial products
- Knowledge of welding processes and products is an asset but not mandatory
- Good knowledge of computer systems and google suite
- Secondary diploma
- A positive attitude and customer service focus
- Forklift experience would be an asset as well
- Ability to lift 50lbs
All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Our Differences make our Performance
At Air Liquide, we are committed to build a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their background. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.