J&R Hall Transport Inc. is proud to be named a Top Fleet Employer of Distinction for nine consecutive years.
We are currently seeking a motivated, highly organized Highway Dispatcher that will dispatch and communicate with our long haul drivers and arrange shipments across according to customer schedules.
We are a family run business that makes safety the number one priority. Our impeccable safety record proves that point.
As a growing LTL/TL trucking company we are hiring for a full time Highway Dispatcher to join our team based out of our Winnipeg, MB Terminal. The successful candidate will be an organized and motivated individual with great people and communication skills, and a team oriented personality. This position requires knowledge and experience within the transportation industry.
Why work for us?
- Named a Top Fleet Employer by Trucking HR Canada for our excellent HR strategies
- Company paid benefits after three months include Life, Vision, Dental and Drug coverage
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan after three months
- Company matched Deferred Profit Sharing Plan after one year
- Onsite Gym Facility
- Direct Deposit with ability to access pay real time
- Minimum two years experience dispatching long haul drivers
- Good geographical knowledge of Canada
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Truckmate dispatching program an asset
- Knowledge of Canadian Hours of Service regulations an asset
- Ability to make quick and efficient decisions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
*Salary commensurate with experience
Come join our team today!
J&R Hall Transport Inc. promotes diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. #JRH
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$57,000.00 per year
- dispatching: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person