About Moore Packaging:
We are not your standard packaging company. We strive to be different. To do the unthinkable. And to dream up packaging solutions that will continue to amaze and astound.
We are innovators. Collaborators. Problem Solvers. But it goes beyond that: We are passionate about the people behind the package. Our space is a safe, inclusive environment where each employee is valued.
This is not a space of hierarchies. It is a space where we share insights, solve puzzles, and work together to develop the perfect solution for our clients. A place for dreamers, thinkers, team players, and doers. This is Moore Packaging.
The Moore Difference is… the way we do things around here.
It consists of our five core values that set the expectation for who we are and how we should act to ensure that we are a great place to work and do business with.
- One Company One Team
- Lead by Example
- Operational Excellence
- Exceptional Customer Experience
- Learn and Grow
For our employees, the Moore Difference is the sum of your workplace experiences with our company. When we perform the Moore Difference consistently, we are doing our part to create an even better place to work and an excellent place for customers to do business with.
For the customer, the Moore Difference represents the experience they have with Moore Packaging. These experiences lead our customers to connect with us, our people, products, and services. When we live the Moore Difference consistently, it builds a stronger, more loyal relationship which supports our continued success.
We are currently seeking a Client Service Representative with outstanding analytical, problem solving and communication skills to join our Client Services Team. In this role you will undertake a wide range of tasks to support the business runs smoothly and effectively, and that our customer has an exceptional experience The successful candidate will be comfortable managing complex situations, have excellent problem-solving skills and an ability to adapt to a face paced environment.
Reports to: Office Manager
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (hours may vary based on business needs, applicant must be willing to work overtime)
· Post-secondary education with a focus in business studies or related
· Minimum 2 years’ project coordination experience, preferably customer service exposure
· Minimum 2 years’ business-to-business experience in manufacturing and/or flexible packaging is an asset
· Experience in project management from conception to delivery
· Detail oriented, organized, able to provide accurate information and work both independently as well as in a team environment
· Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills with strong ability to multi-task
· Excellent Attendance Record
· Models Moore Packaging Corporation Core Competencies (Behaviours)
· Adaptable/enthusiastic to change and committed to corporate goals and objectives
· High degree of proficiency in the use of various computer applications, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
· Accountable and responsible to proactively and effectively resolve issues and deal with changes and interruptions
· Takes the initiative to improve the workplace
· Works well under pressure and able to excel in a fast paced, team environment
· Possesses a positive attitude and works well as a member of a team
· Liaising with Clients/Sales to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
· Ensuring the Client’s needs are met as the project evolves.
· Effectively and accurately communicate project information to the client and all internal departments.
· Quarterback internal project management software to ensure project is on track and address any issues that may arise.
· Obtain quotes from third party vendors as necessary.
· Prepare quotations for sales
· Answers and investigates all incoming customer/sales enquiries (telephone and e-mail)
· Correspond with management and/or internal departments to achieve customer satisfaction
· Identify ineffective processes in an effort to improve electronic systems and department efficiency
· Enter all orders, verifying price, docket information, P.O., shipping and customer instructions
· Obtain revised pricing for active dockets upon request
· Review daily late list and communicate to customer/sales accordingly for next day shipments
· Follow-up on same day late and un-shipped orders and provide accurate and timely information for sales/customer
· Expedite and co-ordinate shipments for orders requiring earlier delivery dates than scheduled
· Enter and/or verify generated MCN for complete and accurate information to pre-production
· Retrieve and remove from production, all open orders pertaining to MCNs
· Enter all “build” orders for release based on customer inventory average, minimum safety and re-order levels, utilizing customer MRP, forecasting or other information
· Release all inventory to be shipped based on customer request
· Investigate and reconcile inventory discrepancies with internal departments where required
· Review, monitor usage, recommend and implement adjustments to safety and re-order levels
· Review monthly physical counts and implement disposition of over 30 day inventory
· Update inventory information for sales/customer
· Initiate NCRs for internal and customer issues outlining all pertinent information
· Process paperwork for pick-ups and re-works on all non-conforming product
· Follow up on outstanding NCRs for completion, corrective action and information processing to customer
· Generate NCRs for credit/debit issues and co-ordinate appropriate back-up correspondence
· Co-ordinate short payment information for review with sales/customer to disposition regularly
· Rectify miscellaneous accounting issues for internal and customer/sales directed items
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Do you have a criminal record for which a pardon has not yet been granted?
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Barrie, ON