We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
A strong candidate may possess, but not limited to, the following assets;
- Sales experience of 3+ years, preferably in wood working industry.
- Speak fluent English.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Respond quickly to needs of client. Solutions provider.
- Complete quotes in a timely manner.
- Daily travels throughout territory to visit clients and prospects. Client list per territory will be supplied.
- Able to effectively represent all Robert Bury product lines to clients.
- Occasional office duties including order entry, inside sales, customer service, and answering phones.
- Attend training sessions and travel with supplier representatives.
- Work outside business hours when needed.
- Present yourself in a professional manner.
- Valid driver’s permit
- Salary commensurate with work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $52,000.00 per year (negotiable based on experience) + incentives
Policies in place for distancing and limiting client access to building.
Sanitizers and masks provided.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $52,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
We will adjust work and travel strategies respecting Provincial Covid-19 guidelines.
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-06
Expected start date: 2023-10-10