We have an immediate opening available for an Account Manager within our Personal Lines division in St. John's.
Position Summary: To service an existing portfolio of personal lines accounts as well as the quoting and placement of new business.
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma. A post-secondary diploma or degree will be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role within the insurance industry.
- Valid property and casualty insurance representative license or the ability to promptly satisfy the requirements for licensing.
- An industry professional designation such as CAIB or CIP will be an asset, or interest in professional development.
- Client-focused with excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Extremely well organized with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Collaborative team player with a positive and supportive attitude.
We are a primarily commercial lines brokerage in business for 35 years. We are looking for a talented individual to provide outstanding service to a related personal lines account portfolio. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including RRSP matching program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- personal lines customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Application deadline: 2020-09-25