CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Are you passionate about providing outstanding customer service?
If so, you might be the right fit for us!
Grand River Sports Medicine Centre (GRSM) is a multidisciplinary full-service sports medicine centre with facilities in Kitchener and Cambridge, ON. GRSM specializes in treating sports and exercise-related injuries. Our staff includes Sport Medicine Physicians, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, Massage therapists, a Pedorthist, and a Dietician. For more details, visit our website.
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Representative for our Cambridge clinic, located at 40 George St. N. This role offers approximately 30-35 hours per week and includes both day and evening shifts.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Front desk reception and general administration for a very busy multidisciplinary clinic
- Responding to high volume in-person and telephone interactions
- Direct billing to insurance companies
- Booking and optimizing clinician schedules
Successful applicants must have:
- A passion for providing customer service excellence with great professionalism
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively, both independently and as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Well developed organizational and analytical skills
- Computer efficiencies
Preferred experience includes:
- Medical office and/or rehabilitation clinic experience
- Experience billing private insurance companies
- Familiarity with Electronic Medical Records Programs
Perks of the role include:
- Monthly team lunches/team building events
- Positive/inclusive work environment
- Yearly physiotherapy/chiropractic allowance
GRSM is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank all applicants for showing an interest in our employment opportunities, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If accommodation is required during any phase of the recruitment process, applicants should make this known in advance. Upon individual request, GRSM will endeavour to remove any barrier to the recruitment process and provide reasonable and appropriate accommodations for persons with disabilities.
Job Type: Permanent
- 6-8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Education: Secondary School (preferred)
Experience: Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Company events
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person