Remote Sales Representative, Full Time
CityWest provides telecommunications services to communities in British Columbia. The Sales Representative will be proactively selling CityWest fiber internet, television, and home phone services on Vancouver Island and Norther B.C.
We are looking for a full time remote Sales Representatives who is able and willing to travel 50% to perform D2D.
Why Work for CityWest?
- CityWest provides a generous salary for all reps
- Commissions for meeting and exceeding monthly sales targets
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Develop transferrable skillsets – personal and professional
- Access to mentorship and learnings from experienced sales leaders
What You Will Be Doing in This Role:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Representative is responsible for contacting potential customers in our base as well as connecting with customers in future communities via telephone, door to door, and/or email, informing them of our progress in the Connected Coast project and our upcoming services. The Sales Representative will be proactively selling CityWest fibre internet, television, and home phone services on Vancouver Island.
To be successful as a Sales Representative you should have a positive attitude and excellent telephone etiquette. The ideal candidate will remain calm and professional under pressure and always treat our clients with respect.
- Contact potential clients via telephone and/or email daily
- Meet and exceed sales metrics weekly
- Answer questions regarding Citywest or the Connected Coast project
- Obtain fibre drop permissions
- Available to travel, up to 50% of the time, to markets to knock on doors and speak with customers directly
- Assist with registration for services when applicable
- Input customer data and call results into the CRM database
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; have a strong desire to exceed sales goals
- Self-Starter; a highly-motivated individual
- Enthusiastic, personable and professional demeanor
- Ambitious, hardworking and team-oriented
- Passionate about creating world-class customer experiences
- High school qualification or equivalent.
- Must have valid Class 5 BC Driver's License with clean driver's abstract
Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Professional tone
- Sales experience required (OB, D2D preference)
- Previous experience in telecommunications is an asset
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Must be able to assess and determine priorities and contribute to continuous improvement
- Proficient at an intermediate level in Office 365 (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Positive can-do attitude; able to work as part of a team and independently
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
CityWest diligently follows its Communicable Disease Prevention Plan to reduce the spread and contraction of viruses.
- Do you possess a Class 5 BC Driver's License?
- Are you legally permitted to work in Canada?
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person