Eden Valley Poultry Inc. is seeking a Sales Representative to join our team. Reporting to the Sales Planning and Logistic Manager you will process and manage incoming customer orders. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated passion for customer service and a commitment to continuous improvement.
As a processor of chicken and turkey for our Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island farmers, Eden Valley Poultry is unique in the industry. We strive to be an employer of choice by contributing to the well-being of the community, minimizing our impact on the environment, and remaining focused on exceptional food safety and quality standards.
Why work for Eden Valley Poultry'
You will work in partnership with an incredible team. They will share with you their knowledge and their support. As a team, we will achieve our goals and live our values of excellence, visibility, and passion.
We offer benefits for you including medical, dental, and a pension plan. You will also have instant access to a healthcare provider for you and your family. By joining our team, you will also receive a subsidy towards a wellness program of your choice. As we grow and develop, we want to give you the same opportunity by offering tuition reimbursements. You will also get staff discounts on Eden Valley products.
- Managing customer orders.
- Respond to and address customer pricing, order status, delivery, product and service information enquiries.
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders.
- Responding to and addressing inquiries related to order status.
- Monitoring inventory levels and accurately entering orders.
- Responding to customer service calls.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services.
- Managing customer complaints.
- Reporting and entering key performance indicators.
- Daily inventory reconciliation.
- Communicating staff sales orders.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in Business or an acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and listening skills.
- Strong written communication.
- Self-motivated, with positive energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products and the ability to learn new software applications.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
Come join our Sales team, tell us about yourself, and apply now! We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages. Qualified applicants please apply via www.edenvalleypoultry.com or click on this link https://secure.talentsorter.com/fit/initial.jsp'PositionTypeID=117598.
Alternatively, a resume can be submitted to [email protected]. Please note the position in the subject line. Thank you.