Eastlink is a family owned, entrepreneurial and innovative company headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We take great pride in being a leader in delivering creative competitive, customer focused telecommunications solutions, and connecting our customers to the things and people that matter most. Serving a customer base across seven provinces, our advanced solutions include Internet, Mobile, TV, Telephone, Security and Automation, Data Communications and exclusive locally produced programming on Eastlink Community TV.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
This position is remote and services our customers across Canada in all provinces that we operate in.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Customer collections and credit functions across Canada (Wireless and Wireline) & Link Bermuda
- Working with customers with overdue accounts and applying sound judgment in negotiating payment arrangements while delivering high quality customer service
- Responding to customer account inquires and processing billing adjustments
- Call center environment that requires meeting call volume, collections, and quality targets
- Maintain accurate and detailed account notes
- Empathetic but is firm and fair
- Brings positive energy with a customer-focused attitude
- Balances the importance of the customer relationship with requirement to follow procedure
- A natural multi-tasker with strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Sees change as a positive
- A true team player who is willing to jump in to support your team without being asked
- Thrives on the sense of accomplishment that comes from achieving goals
- Previous collections experience an asset
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!