At Prenuvo, we are on a mission to flip the paradigm from reactive “sick-care” to proactive health care. Our award-winning whole body scan is fast (under 1 hour), safe (MRI has no ionizing radiation), and non-invasive (no contrast). Our unique integrated stack of optimized hardware, software, and increasingly AI, coupled with the patient-centric experience of our clinics across North America, have allowed us to lead the charge against “we caught it too late again.” Prenuvo operates preventative screening clinics in Vancouver, Silicon Valley, Dallas, Boca Raton, Minneapolis, Los Angeles, New York City, and Chicago, with more clinics in North America and internationally in the next 2 years.
We are hiring for Inbound Sales Representatives based out of our Vancouver Office Headquarters located at 1290 Homer Street, Vancouver, BC Canada. This role operates on a 40hr work week with rotating shifts, providing coverage for various time zones, including mornings, evenings, and weekends. As an inbound sales representative, you'll convert incoming leads into sales while building and nurturing relationships with potential customers. Your focus will be on handling incoming inquiries, making a key difference from traditional inside sales. Don't miss this opportunity to make an impact!
We are now hiring for our next cohorts for start dates: November 6, 2023 and December 4, 2023. We will be looking to hire 2-3 new teammates per month. We are actively growing the Sales team each month, this position will remain open for Q3 and Q4 opportunities with Prenuvo.
How your first 3 months will be built:
- Week 1: Fully onsite for onboarding
- Week 2: 3 days in office and 2 days working from home
- After your first 60 days: 2 days in office and 3 days working from home
- Candidate Persona: Ideal for career-driven individuals interested in marketing, sales, or business development
- Lead Distribution System: We have a transparent, fair and equitable, lead distribution system, factoring in market conditions, growth trajectory and reps current workload
- Compensation: Competitive salary + bonus based on revenue generation. On-target earnings: $40k to $80k per year.
- Hybrid Model: Sales team in office twice a week for shared learning during onboarding; remote work available for the majority of tasks
- Training & Development: Learn how to create product/market fit through customer iteration and engagement.
- Recognition: Emerging sales channels recruit from within our team - we have seen growth and upward mobility across the department over time; leading to team leadership opportunities as well as net new roles establishing broader business development initiatives
What You'll Do
- Deliver exceptional customer service through various channels (phone, email, chat)
- Handle a high volume of inquiries (phone, chat, email) from potential customers interested in our products/services
- Provide detailed product information and address customer concerns
- Manage leads in the CRM system, including updates and assignments to sales representatives
- Follow up with potential customers to nurture relationships
- Meet and exceed sales targets on a weekly, monthly, or quarterly basis
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify new opportunities and boost revenue
- Efficiently convert leads to sales using established systems
- Adaptability to handle additional tasks and projects as needed
What You'll Bring
- Industry experience in customer support, telesales, and customer success is a plus.
- Proven experience in customer interaction, lead generation, and closing deals.
- High emotional intelligence and inclusive approach, demonstrating self-awareness and open-mindedness.
- Reliable and self-motivated, thriving in a fast-paced work environment and under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communicating professionally with patients, coworkers, management, and medical professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fostering collaboration and effective communication.
- Exceptional multitasking and prioritization abilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Exemplifying professionalism as the welcoming face of our clinics and services.
- Valuing patient privacy and confidentiality with a strong emphasis.
- Demonstrating exceptional time management and sound judgment.
- Results-driven mindset, achieving sales targets and quotas under pressure.
- Adaptable to changes, open to new ideas and approaches.
- Passionate about the Prenuvo mission, making a meaningful impact as we evolve and improve continually.
- We empower - We are all agents for change in transforming healthcare and in transforming our health
- We work together - We work together to support and deliver the best for our members and ourselves
- We bring transparency - Positive change comes from transparency in where we stand as a company, as colleagues and as Prenuvo members
Wellness at Prenuvo
- Make a positive impact on people's lives and health
- 2 whole-body scans for team members and loved ones per year
- Abundant growth opportunities with bright minds
- Flexible vacation policy to prioritize time away to restore
- Comprehensive benefits package, including Mental Health coverage and Employee and Family Assistance Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person