WE ARE OFFERING A $300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Grow With Us!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30 years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than 1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores.
What we will offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay: $23.00 / hour
- Daily Pay- Get your money as you earn it
- Hudson PerkSpot Discount
- 20% Hudson Employee Discount
- 50% Hudson Food and Beverage Discount
- Paid Time Off
- Personal and Parental Leave Programs
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
- Referral Bonus up to $500
This Warehouse Distribution Supervisor Position Is counting on you to:
- Work at the Hudson Distribution Center at YVR International Airport
- Have open / flexible availability and be able to work mornings, afternoons & evenings on weekdays and weekends
- Work a full-time schedule
- Provides excellent service to internal and external customers in receiving, processing and distributing merchandise and supplies to stores
- Supervises day-to-day activities of subordinates
- Assists management in covering and running shifts
- Assists with scheduling to ensure that all shifts are covered
- Complies with delivery schedules; accurately, timely, and efficiently processes deliveries
- Utilizes computer to manage accurate inventory for warehouse operations
- Assists in the transportation of orders and returns between the warehouse and stores (where applicable)
- Identifies damaged and expired products
- Implements product rotation based on product code dates in warehouse and concepts
- Follows all security and safety procedures established by the Company and Branch
- Assists in all maintenance responsibilities and activities established by the warehouse
- Maintains fixtures and equipment storage
- Assists with bin location upkeep and the physical inventory process
- Assists with ticketing according to branch standards for accuracy and timeliness.
- Reviews in-coming orders and advise Merchandise and/or Warehouse Manager of errors and questions and assist in resolutions when appropriate.
- Ensures that information from related ordering and receiving forms are processed according to company standards and are correctly entered into the Retail Management System.
- Updates information in the RMS as needed and produce appropriate reports.
- Stocks, dates, rotates, and checks temperature of product
- Assumes responsibility for effective communication, coordination, and working relationships between associates and management
- Drives Company Vehicles
- One year supervisor experience required. Warehouse supervisor experience preferred.
- Previous experience with Inventory Management
- Fork-lift/pallet jack experience
- Receiving, storing, delivering inventory experience required.
- Previous experience with Excel or similar database management computer system required.
- SAP experience preferred
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with subordinates.
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to drive a truck safely.
- The ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to delegate and coach others.
- Ability to read and interpret deliveries and purchases.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow job procedures and manager instructions
For additional information on our benefits, please visit: https://www.hudsongroup.com/careers/our-perks.
Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences, backgrounds and identities.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out directly.