WHAT’S THE JOB
The number of rewarding customer relationships that can be built at KP Building products has no quota. Friendly, helpful and proactive, our front line Customer Service Representatives succeed by finding out customers’ needs and guiding them to the right exterior residential products. They offer expertise and thorough product knowledge that customers can count on.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Job status: Contract - onsite - Milton
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role
This position is responsible for ensuring that all incoming customer/sales calls, in person orders and e-mails are serviced thoroughly and professionally, by following through on quoted delivery dates, pricing and resolving customer concerns at one our busiest branches.
You will work with a great branch team to deliver the following:
- Be an all-around champion who can understand customer needs and advise best solutions for a positive customer experience
- Process customer orders with accuracy and efficiency in accordance with standard procedures including taking payments within the branch (customer facing)
- Address client inquiries regarding order status and complete order adjustments in a timely manner
- Verify pricing and availability of product with outside sales/customers. Adjust pricing for customers when necessary
- Liaise with head office and other branches within Ontario to solicit inventory to meet customers’ needs
- Updating, referencing and maintaining customer accounts in our inventory/CRM system
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues and offer solutions to our customers to achieve their goals
- Directing customer leads to outside sales and creating new customer accounts for sales team
- Process and apply refunds/returns for customer accounts
- Enter orders for other branches in accordance with procedures for special materials and interbranch shipping
- Maintain customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc
- Verify pricing and availability of product
- Forward customer leads and liaise with outside sales
- Expediting work orders
- Updating and referencing the company’s CRM system (Oracle)
- Supply and inform clients of pricing, credit terms as well as entering orders in system
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues and offer solutions to our customers achieve their goals
Here is what’s important to have to apply:
- Strong team player with excellent customer service skills and able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Proactive & Positive to think like a customer, act like an owner, provide solutions and execute with impact
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role dealing with customer in-person
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Computer experience: Microsoft Office,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced customer facing environment
HERE WE ‘GROW’ AGAIN”
On July 29, 2022 Saint-Gobain completed the acquisition of Kaycan, a manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials in Canada and in the United States. With this acquisition, Saint-Gobain reinforced its worldwide leadership in light and sustainable construction by becoming the top siding player in Canada we are excited to add new complimentary products to our already broad offering of exterior building solutions.
If helping customers comes to you naturally, then our Branch Opportunities may be a perfect fit for you. This is a great chance to join a Top Employer and contribute to our growth and success by demonstrating your passion for our Canadian customers in a fast paced environment.
WHY WORK WITH US?
At Saint-Gobain, our employees have pride in belonging to an organization whose culture is made up of these core values: Trust, Empowerment, & Collaboration. Our company encourages diversity and inclusion in all its forms while our products make the world a more beautiful, safer, and sustainable home.
To learn more about us visit www.saint-gobain.comand www.kaycan.com
Saint-Gobain is an inclusive and equal opportunity employer committed to providing reasonable accommodations throughout the recruitment process to applicants upon their request. This commitment is in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Reference: CAN00448