REV UP YOUR CAREER with Dilawri Group!
<<location>> is actively searching for Sales Representatives to join our growing team at Dilawri Group!
Dilawri Group of Companies is a Canadian company that represents 76 dealerships nationally with 8 dealerships plus the Dilawri Collision Centre in Calgary! Dilawri Group offers a performance driven culture that focuses on success through teamwork, a passion for excellence and providing an exceptional customer experience. We strive to provide our employees with not just another job but a career. We offer a “promote from within culture”, formal training opportunities, competitive pay plans, benefits and perks including employee incentives on vehicle purchases, parts and service.
Dilawri Group of Companies and its employees are guided every day by a set of values that serve as the foundation for how we operate.
- Passion for Excellence – To be the best, all the time.
- Integrity – We are professional, ethical, honest and accountable.
- Teamwork – We promote and environment of collaboration and respect.
- Customer Focused – We ensure every customer is satisfied.
- Willingness to Grow – We continuously innovate and improve.
- Make a Difference – We support the communities we serve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- No automotive experience required – all we require is a positive attitude, strong work ethic and a focus on customer service!
- While sales is still a focus, we monitor activities throughout the day as a precursor for future sales and success. Instead of waiting for the door to swing, we focus on filling the white space on our calendars.
Responsible for the sale or lease of new or pre-owned vehicles.
Responsible for maintaining the customer databases including owner follow-up, unsold customers and confirmation of delivery dates and times. Maintains files for all sold and unsold customers including detailed notes entered in our CRM software program and future follow up set.
- Ensure all customer communication is CASL compliant.
- Responsible for vehicle delivery including inspection of the vehicle two hours prior to delivery.
- Maintain current product knowledge including own brands and competitive models. Understand aftermarket products such as warranties, chemical applications, finance plans and accessories.
- Attends and actively participates in meeting and training courses.
- Conducts lot walks at least twice a week to ensure up-to-date general inventory knowledge.
- Assist with lot maintenance such as moving sold vehicles into the appropriate location, re-parking demos and assisting with snow removal.
- We offer a competitive commission plan with an annual bonus.
Overall earnings range between $50,000 - $175,000 based on performance.
- You are committed to offering world class customer service and building lifelong customer relationships.
- You have a growth mindset and are continuously innovating and developing your skills.
- You thrive in an environment that supports collaboration and respect.
- You are passionate about making a difference.
- You are honest, trustworthy and care about providing the best possible customer experience.
Give us the right attitude, we’ll give you the rest!
If you are searching for an opportunity to grow your career while adding value to our team, then this role is for you. We invite you to submit your resume, in confidence, for our review and consideration.
We thank you for your interest in a career with Dilawri Group of Companies! Go to our website to see more about our company and the many reasons why you will want to work for us!