Epic Rides is a medium size bus company operating between Vancouver and Whistler. We are currently hiring casual and part time bus drivers that have excellent customer service skills and high safety standards.
- Valid Class 1 or 2 driver's license
- Valid Air Brakes endorsement
- Experience operating a motor coach (highway driving experience) is preferred, however on job training is availalble as well.
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must uphold our core values of Safety, Customer Service, Positive Attitude, Respect and Dedication
A Great Team with Great Benefits:
- New H 3-45 Prevost coaches
- Competitive wages
- Ongoing skills development
- Great reputation and commitment to safety
- Flexible schedules
- Paid training and orientation
- Free travel
Drivers can choose the types of shifts they want to drive.
We offer a wide variety of shift options from working in the early morning, or working in the evenings only. Drivers can decide if they want long days or short days, if they want to spend some time waiting in Whistler or if they want to return to Vancouver immediately.
Part time / Casual drivers earn between $170 - $380 per day depending on the length of the shift.
We have scheduled service and charter shifts available.
We are currently seeking individuals who can work a few shifts per week to a few shifts per month. We can accommodate any availability as we have shifts at all hours of the day and especially weekends.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Part-time hours: 6 - 30 per week
Salary: $170.00-$380.00 per day
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bus Drivers: 1 year (required)
- Class 1 or 2 Driver's License (required)
- Air Brake Endorsement (required)
Work Location: In person