As one of Canada's largest transporters of private and commercial vehicles, MVS Canada Logistics is looking for a Customer Care & Shipping Agent to join our team in Dartmouth, NS. With over 14 years in business in the vehicle transport industry, MVS operates coast to coast in supplying vehicle transport solutions for businesses and individuals from all walks of life.
We are a professional, supportive, customer-centric business and our company's goal is to create a culture that prioritizes both employee and customer satisfaction. Our aim is to create a team that is passionate, motivated, and dedicated to delivering outstanding service.
- Competitive salary
- A work-life balanced environment, including flexibility with working hours.
- A family-friendly work culture that encourages collaboration and individual creativity.
- A comprehensive training program designed to build a competitive edge and support business growth.
- A supportive leadership team that is committed to your success and growth
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least one year of relevant customer care/service experience is required.
- Logistics experience is an asset.
- Experience in import/export is an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers, while maintaining confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products
Specific Duties / Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Coordinating between departments in resolving day-to-day administrative & operational issues as they arise
- Correspondence using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Data entry - electronic & paper format
- Ability to work in a very fast paced work environment, taking on new challenges daily
- Ability to learn new technology quickly & adapt to new systems on the fly
- Managing files electronically as well as paper format
- Address customer concerns and forward issues to appropriate parties
- Answering the phone & transferring calls to appropriate parties
- Excellent computer experience with above average typing skills
- Juggle multiple tasks with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to follow instructions, as well as take notes
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Must be able to take initiative & problem solve
- Great time management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $32,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Are you legally permitted to work in Canada on a long term basis?
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
Ability to Relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-29