Intersurgical is a leading global manufacturer & supplier of a wide range of medical devices for respiratory care support. We provide flexible patient solutions for airway management, anesthesia, critical care, oxygen and aerosol therapy for use within emergency care, the hospital environment and in the home.
You will be joining a company where our people work together to meet our company goals. We have a strong family feel, a friendly working environment and extend a warm welcome to all new employees. We are looking for commitment, a strong work ethic and flexibility in all our people and reward those that demonstrate these qualities. Intersurgical is only as good as the people who work for us and we value all of our employees
We have been direct in the Canadian market since 2016, based out of Burlington, Ontario.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated, competitive & hard working medical sales professional that has a desire to join a growing team. Reporting to the Sales Director, the sales representative will be required to establish and maintain customer relationships, provide clinical support, implement sales strategies and drive territory growth. The role will be based in Alberta.
Comprehensive product training will be provided and mentorship throughout.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Promote and sell the full range of Intersurgical products
· Work collectively with the Sales Director to drive growth in the territory
· Maintain complete product knowledge and serve as an added value to our customer base
· Assist with RFP and RFQ tender applications
· Efficiently manage the territory through planned coverage and follow up on key accounts, end users and new leads in a timely fashion
· Co-ordinate customer training and product evaluations
Experience & Skill Requirements:
· A university degree in Business, Nursing (RN), Respiratory Therapy (RRT) or equivalent required
· Medical device sales experience preferable but not essential
· Understanding of group buying, contract process and sales administration responsibilities
· To be computer literate, familiar with all I.T. programs particularly CRM systems
· Self-directed, able to work independently and ability to handle multiple projects concurrently & function in a fast paced, high growth environment.
· Ability to handle challenging conversations/situations along with excellent customer service and presentation skills
· Full clean driving license
Company Benefits Package:
· Competitive base salary & commission program
· Car allowance
· Extended medical coverage
· Company RRSP contributions
· 15 days vacation a year
Intersurgical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$95,000.00 per year
- Automobile allowance
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road