For over 34 years, End of the Roll has been providing Canadians with the very best brands in flooring at the best prices. Our supportive team environment provides the training you need to succeed in any one of our many opportunities nationwide.
We have an exciting opportunity for an individual to exercise their design skills, build a long-term career, and become part of our flooring family. One that is focused on providing you with the resources you need to earn a competitive salary, grow within the organization, and experience a company culture unlike any other.
Career Opportunity: Sales Representative (Flooring Advisor)
Where: Victoria, BC
When: Monday - Saturday (flexible schedule, closed Sundays)
A day in the life of
The Flooring Advisor is responsible for greeting and working with customers by determining their needs and asking questions to help them purchase the right flooring. This individual will have daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets. These will be met by generating sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, and establishment of ongoing rapport with existing and potential customers. Our in-house sales training program and continuous training in product knowledge will make you the most knowledgeable flooring advisor in the industry.
What we need from you
- Possess excellent mathematical and reading skills.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs.
- Goal-orientated and driven to reach targets.
- Self-motivated to excel in your role and career.
- Construction retail or home improvement service experience preferred (flooring experience).
- Ability to work independently.
- High energy and passion.
- Valid driver’s license.
What we can offer
- Unlimited earning opportunity based on sales performance, with a guaranteed salary to support your learning.
- Starting salary guarantee of $36-$50k+ per year, based on experience and knowledge of the industry.
- Company benefits plan.
- In house sales training program.
- Closed Sundays.
- Learning and growth opportunities within the company.
Please forward us or come to the store along with your resume and cover letter outlining why you feel you would be the perfect individual to add to our growing family. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person