Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Co-Op/Internship)
Reports To: Engineering Manager, Firmware & Manufacturing Automation
In keeping with the vision and mission of the Company, the Full Stack Developer (Co-Op/Internship) is responsible for design and implementation of scalable software solutions. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, expanding and maintaining our IoT platforms. The Full Stack Developer (Co-Op/Internship) will be responsible for both front-end and back-end design and implementation. Working closely with the firmware team and external teams such as software, hardware, FPGA, and manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform product validation and verification of hardware in-house and in our manufacturing environment.
- Implement automation in manufacturing and design systems with efficiency in mind.
- Design, develop, implement, test, and support new features for use with automating tasks in manufacturing.
- Support the manufacturing team by resolving issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identifying areas for improvements with the manufacturing automation system.
Newly graduated or currently enrolled in the 4th year of a Co-Op program in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Over 3 years of Web front and back-end experience.
- Experience working with AWS tools, such as AWS Amplify, Dynamo, and S3.
- Experience working with databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- NodeJS and React experience is an asset.
- Python experience is an asset.
- Scripting experience is an asset.
- Experience with PowerBI is an asset.
- Fundamental knowledge of Windows desktop and networking.
- Strong attention to detail, and self-driven.
- Experience or knowledge of using Jenkins, JIRA and Git .
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.