Reporting to the National Sales Director, the Technical Sales Representative is responsible to achieve sales goals for his territory, by working with existing customers as well as developing new accounts.
· Promote Nuera Industrial’s products and services within assigned territory,
· Take charge of existing customer base, ensure quality service, understand customer needs and propose appropriate solutions,
· Prospecting of new potential accounts to ensure company growth,
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with key suppliers/partners with the goal of maximising opportunities within the assigned territory,
· Establish plan for regular joint calls with key partners,
· Follow up on projects and quotes.
· Work with technical team to plan large installations/shutdown work,
· Establish and maintain positive relationships with other members of the Nuera team (Inside Sales, service technicians) and provide required leadership to ensure that Nuera delivers on its commitments,
· Collect and share market intelligence with team members and partners,
· Contribute to improving corporate strategies based on customer and application knowledge, as well as a good understanding of market conditions and competitive forces,
· Participate actively in promotion campaigns, trade shows and conferences as required,
· Utilise company CRM system to track opportunities and quotes.
*not limited to those listed below.
Field of study and experience required :
· College degree in related trade
. 5-10 years sales experience with industrial clients.
· Ability to learn quickly and translate technical concepts into value statements for customers,
· Basic understanding of finance (return on investment, total cost of ownership),
· Knowledge of imperial and metric measurement systems,
· Knowledge of conveyors and conveyor belting an asset,
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook),
· Clear aptitude for business development (« hunter » profile).
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build solid business relationships based on trust,
· Excellent English written and oral communication skills,
· Excellent planning and priority management skills,
· Customer centric attitude combined with good business sense and ability to maximise profits,
· Integrity and respect for others,
· Resourceful, proactive and team player,
· Positive attitude and sense of initiative.
- Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- Assistance Employee Program
- Employee profit sharing plans
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- sales to industrial clients: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person