Arpi’s industries ltd.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
About Arpi's Industries:
Arpi's Industries has been a trusted provider of heating, cooling, and plumbing services to the residents of Calgary since 1963. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service and are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join our service department. By joining our team, you will contribute to our continued success as an industry leader for the next 60 years.
What we offer:
- Job satisfaction in a dynamic and rewarding environment
- Full-time, permanent position with an 8-hour shift from Monday to Friday
- Free onsite parking for your convenience
- Competitive salary ranging from $22.00 per hour to $26.00 per hour with bonus opportunities
- Great benefits package to support your well-being
- Monthly team lunches to foster camaraderie
- Quarterly pot lucks for some delicious team bonding
To ensure that Arpi's Industries maintains its commitment to delivering first-class, quality-oriented customer service, we are seeking an individual who possesses the following qualities:
- Excellent people skills with a genuine desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to thrive as part of a large team that consistently achieves and surpasses set goals
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service role
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, both as part of a team and independently
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Customer Service Representative at Arpi's Industries, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Diligently managing time to ensure efficient completion of tasks
- Building sustainable relationships with customers by providing a warm and friendly telephone greeting
- Identifying and assessing customer needs to ensure their expectations are not only met but exceeded
- Providing basic troubleshooting assistance for service and equipment issues
- Resolving customer concerns by offering appropriate solutions and alternatives within designated time limits
- Providing accurate and complete information using the appropriate methods and tools
- Scheduling a high volume of appointments through phone calls, emails, and other internal communication channels in response to customer inquiries Scheduling follow-up appointments and processing part requests
- Routing calls to the appropriate resources when necessary
- Going the extra mile to engage and delight customers
If you possess these qualities and want to be part of a fun and vibrant team, we would love to review your resume and meet with you. Join Arpi's Industries and contribute to our long-standing tradition of excellence in customer service.
To apply, please send resume to [email protected] and place the word "CSR" (without quotes) in your subject line of your email. This is VERY important and will ensure your resume is considered for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$26.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person