HVAC Inside Sales Representative
Are you sales oriented?
Do you enjoy working with customers to better understand their needs and ensure a smooth sales process?
Are you successful at building instant rapport and achieving customer satisfaction?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then come join our team at Bartle & Gibson!
WHY WORK FOR US
- Company paid benefits
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Paid sick days
- Career growth
- #GIVEBACK Program
- Personal Milestone Recognition Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Employee discounts on plumbing, electrical and heating products
Supplying the right solutions at the right time with our expert customer care throughout Western Canada.
Be the preferred wholesaler by providing superior customer experiences. We are currently in search of a career-orientated person to join our team. This position handles HVAC Inside Sales and Quotations for our customers. The position operates in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rewarding environment.
You have the HVAC experience to back up your past success and are no stranger to working in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and great communication skills. Your organizational skills shine through in how you manage your workflow and you are in search of a career opportunity with great potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responding to inquiries and processing incoming calls and orders
- Contacting current customers and identifying new products and potential up-selling
- Entering orders into the system
- Sourcing materials for customers when currently not in stock
- Maintaining knowledge base on current products and learning about new products
- Providing product information, pricing quotations, and follow-up on quotes
- Developing and maintaining positive customer relationships
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with order taking, product, pricing, deliveries, and overall service
- Supporting Counter Sales and handling returns as required
- Working closely with others to ensure customer needs are met
- Other duties as required
SKILLS AND COMPENTENCIES
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to warm up and develop instant rapport with potential customers
- Ability to develop long-term relationships and generate referrals from your customers
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal and written
- Impeccable organizational skills with attention to detail
- Time management & multitasking skills to serve several customers at the same time
- Strong networking skills, outgoing personality
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, Email)
- Self-motivated; able to function effectively both independently and as a member of a team
- Proven ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced work environment
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Candidates should possess a minimum of two years’ sales experience (counter sales, inside sales or outside sales)
- Post-Secondary courses in HVAC preferred
- Skilled in serving and negotiating with institutional and industrial purchasers, HVAC contractors, and the public
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry or a background in HVAC products
Final candidates will be required to undergo an assessment and security screening, including a criminal record check. Employment is subject to screening completion that is satisfactory to Bartle & Gibson.
Location: 1458 Mustang Place, Port Coquitlam, British Columbia V3C 6L2
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person