The Sales Specialist for Weissach Vancouver is responsible for interacting with and guiding customers in their vehicle purchases. There is an emphasis on strong product knowledge, building relationships with existing and new clients and contributing to sales targets individually as part of the Sales Team.
Term: Permanent, Full-Time
No. of Positions: 1
· Ensuring that Weissach clients are provided with an unmatched ownership experience at all times.
· Start to finish automotive sales transactions.
· Find new innovative ways to drive new traffic to Weissach.
· Drive new traffic to Weissach through networking and social media.
· Build ongoing relationships with client base.
· Manage new lead information by entering into our CRM system.
· Check-in new automobiles.
· Keep informed of product knowledge for all automobiles represented by Weissach.
· Assist with any other sales related activities as they arise.
· Represent Weissach in customer events as required.
This position requires a motivated, positive, reliable and team-oriented, self-starter, with a minimum of two years of experience in Luxury Automotive Sales. Additional skills and experience include:
· In-depth knowledge of luxury sports cars/product knowledge.
· Past experience in sales of luxury sports or niche cars an asset.
· Attention to detail.
· Outgoing, honest personality with high level of integrity.
· Professionalism and adherence to sales and showroom standards.
· Commitment to service excellence.
· Valid driver’s license.
· Valid VSA license.
· Clean drivers abstract.
· Comfortable driving vehicles with manual transmission.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Weissach, the standard hours of work are from Monday to Saturday (closed Sundays with an additional day off on Thursdays) There is also the requirement to work outside of normal working hours and attend networking events.
How to Apply:
If you desire to be the best and work with the best and are looking for a rewarding career that offers challenge in an interesting work environment, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume before October 20th, 2023.
We are an equal opportunity employer and offer a competitive extended health plan along with a commission-based pay plan.
(Please note that we will only be contacting those that meet our requirements.)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Automotive Sales: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-20