Target International Immigration is looking to hire an Immigration Administrative assistant-Front Desk who would be assisting the consultant with immigration related work.
Job Duties include:
- Assisting the consultant in processing applications.
- Follow up with potential clients.
- Communication with client service to existing clients
- Assisting on all kind of immigration applications including LMIA, PNPs, temporary and permanent residence application.
- Maintaining Client files and receiving calls.
- Scheduling appointments.
Ideal candidate should be:
- Excellent in oral and written English
- Proficient in using Word, Excel and have prior experience in working on Customer Management Software.
- Prior experience in the same role preferred.
- Organization skills and attention to detail mandatory.
-Minimum six months experience in Immigration firm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person