We offer more than a job, we offer a career!
- We support our employees to shape their career by encouraging continuing education and investing in training and development.
- We put our employees at the center of what we do to allow them to grow personally and professionally, with projects and challenges that are motivating and rewarding.
- We inspire people to do what they are passionate about by believing in integrity, respect and recognition of diversity and community support.
- We are a dynamic team where entrepreneurship, innovation and collaboration are at the core of our values.
- We offer competitive salaries and a multitude of benefits starting day one including generous medical and dental coverage, telemedicine, employee and family assistance program, and retirement and savings programs.
- We recognize the importance of work-life balance with our hybrid work program, wellness allowance, and year-round social activities and events.
We are looking for a Client Service Assistant – Equine Insurance to join our team in our Waterloo or Toronto office!
As a Client Service Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the Client Service Manager and the Client Service Representative to ensure the team meets company objectives and quality service to clients, colleagues, and insurers.
If you are career-minded and looking for a dynamic work environment with a growth mindset, you will love working with our team!
Your day as a Client Service Assistant
- Issue policies and endorsements
- Send documents to lineage
- Follow up on renewal documents and premiums
- Some Excel Work
- Prepare cover notes, invoices, and letters for clients.
Our ideal candidate
- College or university diploma required. Must have a High School Diploma
- Extensive horse knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- RIBO licensed (an asset)
- Customer-focused and sales-oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
This is a work-from-home position. You will need to attend the office for meetings once a month.
Who we are
Founded in 1987 by Barry F. Lorenzetti, BFL CANADA is one of the largest employee-owned and operated Risk Management, Insurance Brokerage, and Employee Benefits consulting services firms in North America. The firm has a team of over 1000 professionals located in 24 offices across the country. Our employees have free rein to demonstrate their creativity, leadership and entrepreneurial skills since we believe in each one of them. BFL CANADA is a founding Partner of Lockton Global LLP, a partnership of independent insurance brokers who provide Risk Management, Insurance and Benefits Consulting services in over 140 countries around the world.
More about us
Let’s stay in touch: follow us on LinkedIn to get privileged access to our activities and see our other job opportunities.
Visit our website to learn more about us: bflcanada.ca/
BFL CANADA is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Offers of employment at BFL CANADA are conditional upon satisfactory results of background verifications.