Who We Are:
Burnaby-based, Bluvec Technologies Inc. is a dynamic tech company that is leading the C-UAS industry with a fresh approach to the market and exceptional solutions. With core designers from Microsoft, Viavi, and Fortinet, we focus on designing best-in-class Counter-drone technology - both hardware and software – to help our clients in the public and private sectors secure their airspace. This is an excellent opportunity to join a high-tech company that provides a fast-paced work environment applying cutting-edge tools to a new market.
About the Role:
Your focus is on prospect engagement in various stages of “buyer-readiness” through an initial exploratory meeting and actively move them through our customer-centric sales process.
Being a Sales Representative for Bluvec Technologies means that you get to apply the sales skills you’ve learned over the past few years to a market-leading technology, while learning something new and being part of an industry that’s on the edge of tremendous growth.
Who You Are:
You’re a hunter who enjoys engaging with prospects; you can control a conversation by asking the right questions and listening more than you talk. You’re experienced with consultative sales methodologies (like SPIN), accustomed to high-value transactions and open to learning. You get satisfaction from exceeding your numbers, guiding multiple prospects through our established sales funnel, and keeping all that super-organized within your CRM. You’re experienced with current multi-channel outreach methodology (calls, emails, social), and comfortable with semi-cold prospecting. You love closing and have your own style of executing it.
- 4-5 years' experience in a similar role in high-value B2B sales for a tech-related company preferably with IoT or SaaS knowledge.
- Strong communication & listening skills. English required. French or Spanish would be an asset.
- Broad understanding of technology (both hardware and software) and the ability to translate that into a business case for our solutions.
- Organized and thorough with your data. If we can’t measure it, it never happened.
- Persistent and committed to moving opportunities through a structured sales process.
- Results-oriented, driven by hitting/exceeding your numbers.
- Experienced with CRM (ideally HubSpot).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Personable on the phone with prospects and a positive attitude around the office.
- Experience and connections within the drone or security industries would be helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in tech-related field preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to travel approximately 10% to tradeshows, customer sites and events both domestically and internationally.
What You’ll Do:
1. Targeted prospecting to high scoring leads:
- Execute on various campaigns through email, calls & LinkedIn via Bluvec’s sales process and playbook to convert leads to opportunities.
- Engage and qualify responses.
2. Capitalize on prospects from SDR and inbound leads:
- Hold exploratory meetings to gather critical information about prospect needs and schedule a sales meeting as a follow up.
- Qualify SDR leads and accept or reject them as opportunities, based on objective criteria.
3. Keep your data organized. Everything is in HubSpot so we can measure and test everything we do.
4. Achieve Key performance indicators.
5. Represent Bluvec technologies on webinars, at events and tradeshows.
Resume and Cover Letter is Required.
- Competitive base plus aggressive commission – uncapped.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits, dental care, vision care, after 3-month probation
- Opportunity for advancement. We’d prefer to promote from within.
- Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment in a new industry that’s gaining tremendous momentum.
- Our office is located steps from a Sky Train station.
Become a part of Bluvec’s success story! Apply now!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $58,000.00-$108,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC V5C 6P9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person