Aversan Inc. (www.aversan.com) is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in Systems Integration, Product Design/Development and Software/Product Testing for highly regulated industries including Digital Health, Medical Devices, IT and Aerospace. We are currently seeking a qualified Construction Manager
work on leading edge technology products.
The successful candidate for this position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
St. John's, Newfoundland
- Responsible for keeping projects on schedule;
- Review all job contract documents for requirements and flow downs;
- Review all contractor submitted documents for compliance with client and project requirements and ensure all requirements are met;
- Responsible for planning, expediting, Implementing and monitoring project schedules and requirements;
- Coordinate work packages between multiple subcontractors and project team members internal and external;
- Evaluate subcontractor safety performance against established protocol;
- Assist with commissioning and record keeping of the work;
- Assemble and review project closeout documents and warranties for completeness and accuracy;
- Witness pre- and post-test measurements.
- Must have Construction/HVAC/Controls/Energy Retrofit Construction/BAS (Building Automation Systems) experience. Not high rise construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technician or a minimum 5 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- 2 years’ experience using Microsoft Office; Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project.
- Ability to accept assignments which require frequent travel and overnight stays.